Monday, October 12, 2009

My Trip to Covington

Recently, I went to Louisiana for a work related trip and I wasn't thrilled until I drove across the Lake Ponchartrain causeway and came to a wonderful town called Covington. I liked Covington so much I decided to share a little bit of it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
I stopped at a little Antique shop in Covington. I was lucky enough to get to be there for their Art Walk where the street is blocked off and all the shops on the street have an open house type sale. They have wine and appetizers for you when you come in. Wine and antiques, how can you go wrong?

Doesn't the front door just make you want to live there? Just wait, there's more...Just down the street you'll find the English Tea Room. How great is this car out front? I want one!
The Inviting front of the English Tea Room. Makes you want to have a cup doesn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment